Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have always been wrong.

I think that's what it means to be a sinner.  Admitting that you've always been wrong and asking for forgiveness.  I mentioned in my last post that I thought polygamy was OK by God and OK by me but I have been corrected.  My wife tells me I am mistaken.  Polygamy is wrong.  God would never be alright with it and it displeases Him greatly.  So I stand corrected.

I asked her if she could back up her contention with Scripture and she said she couldn't and yet it doesn't really matter too much at this moment.  She has something more authoritative than the Scripture, a vagina.  And since it is the only one I have access to at this moment in time I don't want to risk never utilizing it again by arguing.

So Dear, my love, my perfect angel come to earth,  you are all the woman I will ever need.  Ours is a perfect union ordained by God.  The idea of having another wife is a foolish adolescent fantasy.  You are the most beautiful woman God ever created.

Now can I come back to bed?

No comments: