Friday, October 24, 2008

A world gone crazy!

We live in a world where the loudest Christian leaders preach a gospel that sounds nothing like that taught by Jesus Christ.  Nothing.

I hear them talk about the importance of family.  Jesus said if you don't hate your family, you are not worthy of him.

I hear them talk about taxes.  Jesus said give to Caesar what is Caesar's.

I hear them talk about abortion.  Jesus didn't say anything about that.

I wonder why some of these leaders even call themselves Christian because they don't seem to know that much about Jesus.

Some of the things I write may seem crazy.  I certainly hope so, at least because they thought Jesus was crazy, they thought St. Paul was crazy, they thought the Prophets were crazy.  

If I can be half as crazy as them, I'll be proud.

No comments: