Thursday, October 30, 2008

What's not important to Jesus is important to Family Research Council

I saw this dude talking on TV the other night saying he was a Christian and representing the faith. I didn't really agree with anything he was saying but I thought, "that's cool, let's see what they believe in".  I pulled up their website and checked it out and there was not ONE single issue they were promoting that Jesus ever talked about.  NOT ONE!

I thought there might be something about loving your neighbor, giving unto Caesar, selling your possessions and giving to the poor but no, most of the things were about sex whether homosexual or otherwise and others were about politics.  

In order to call yourself a Christian, shouldn't you care about the things that Jesus cared about?

 
Check it out.  You'll see what I'm talking about. 

Heretic Central

No comments: