Monday, November 17, 2008

Just remember: NO DANCING!

There's an old joke about a Baptist minister and his wife working together in their church.  As the day went on, they were having a great time together and things started to get a bit amorous.  The pastor was kissing his wife and things started to get hot and heavy.  He pressed her against the wall after removing some clothes started to make love to her standing up.  She was quite worried about getting caught by someone but he assured her it was OK because they were married.  She then said, "I know, but I just hope they don't think we're dancing".

Rev. Ed Young from Dallas is getting a lot of press this week because he came out with a challenge to his parishioners: have sex with your spouse for seven days straight.  What a great fucking idea! (no pun intended).    Read it here.

I think pastors all over the country, all over the world should follow Rev. Young's idea.  If there is a problem in the church, it's not enough Christians are having nasty, dirty, sweaty sex.  Maybe if they were having more, they wouldn't have to worry so much about what their neighbor is doing and who they are having sex with.


I am going to follow the good Rev's advice and encourage the little woman to do the nasty every night this week.  "We're doing it for the Lord", I'll tell her.  I'll tell her I'll probably be in a better mood and I'll want to turn off the TV and help with the dishes.  I'll want to buy her things, massage her feet and write her poetry.  

Since we're going to be getting at it almost constantly I've been looking up some new positions. I think we're going to try some cowgirl, butterfly, scissors, doggy, missionary (of course) and maybe a just experiment. Here are some ideas.

However, no matter what my wife does or promises to do I already told her that under NO circumstances will there be any dancing.  That would be wrong.

No comments: