Monday, November 10, 2008

MMA in the Holy Land

I've never been to the "Holy" Land and I really don't care to go.  People over there are crazy and they fight over the stupidest shit imaginable.  A bunch of monks got in a brawl because on group wanted to march around the supposed tomb of Jesus and the others wouldn't let them unless they were included.  Hey guys, Jesus ain't there!  He is risen!  I don't know if anyone told you this.  I guess this is what happens when you aren't getting any pussy and you have to chant all day.

Let me add that all this veneration of Israel and these Middle Eastern countries smacks to me of idolatry.  I don't know what people hold sacred over there but it sure isn't GOD.  They are fighting over dirt and ancient traditions that probably were made up by some swindler in the Middle Ages.  That land is no more holy than shittiest piece of land in some of the most war torn countries in the world.  Oh wait, that is shitty land in some war torn country.  

If Jesus had his way, his blood would have been the last ever shed on that good for nothing dirt. Unfortunately, His supposed followers have never been good at doing things Jesus' Way.

No comments: